Can I invite anyone to the platform?
Our brands love being able to work with a diverse range of Creators; from different countries, races and sexualities—it’s what makes content raw & authentic! So invite any creative friends who’d like to get paid celebrating the brands they already use and love; they just need to have over 3,000 followers.
I know someone who’d be perfect for TRIBE! How do I invite them?
In the app, head to the ‘YOU’ tab and select the feature card beneath ‘Refer Your Friends’. Then click on ‘Invite Your Friends’. A personal invite URL will be generated. Copy the URL to share with fellow Creators individually, post on your socials or share via the multiple apps available.
When do I receive my gift card reward?
You will receive an email with your gift card within 24 hours once a new Creator signs up using your invite URL and then gets their first win for a TRIBE campaign. Which means they’ve been paid for their awesome piece of content.
My friend has had their first win on TRIBE but I haven’t yet received the email with my gift card. What’s going on?
We’re happy to hear your friend nailed their first win! Rest assured, your gift card is on its way. You’ll receive it once your friend has been paid which could mean 48 hours or 30 days, depending on which payment option they selected. So hold tight, you’ll be spending in no time!
Is there a limit to how many friends I can refer?
No, there is no limit. You can invite as many friends to TRIBE as you like.
What if the person I refer already has an account?
You are only eligible for one referral reward per individual. If your referee has already signed up to TRIBE, you will not be eligible for a reward.
What can I get with my gift card?
There are over 80 gift cards to choose from from vendors like Amazon, iTunes, Airbnb, Nike, Uber, eBay & more. See all gift card choices here.
Terms & Conditions:
- The TRIBE Referral Program offered by Tribe Digital Pty Ltd (“TRIBE”) has been created to reward you ( “you”, “your” or “referrer”), our loyal Creators for doing what you already do, recommending TRIBE to friends who sign-up to become a TRIBE Creator ( “referee”). The Program was also created to reward your creative friends by providing them with the opportunity to get paid celebrating brands they already use and love.
- These Program Terms and Conditions are a binding agreement between you and TRIBE and will govern your participation in the Referral Program offering.
- A referral is successful when the referee signs up to TRIBE and has a submission approved and paid for by a brand, for the first time.
- TRIBE rewards you for each successful unique referral.
- A ‘unique referral’ refers to a referee who has signed up to the TRIBE platform for the first time with a referrer’s referral link and secures their first approved submission with a brand.
- To participate in the Program you must refer a person to TRIBE by providing that person with your referral link as displayed in the ‘YOU’ tab of the app under ‘Refer Your Friends’.
- For each successful referral, you are rewarded with a third-party (‘Tango’) gift card to the value displayed on the referrals screen within the TRIBE app.
- Referrer’s can select from over 80 gift cards from leading brands, as their reward. See all gift card choices here.
- Referral gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of payment and are non-transferable.
- Referral gift cards will be lost when you cancel your TRIBE account.
- An unused balance of a (‘Tango’) gift card does not expire. However, redeemed retail gift cards may expire subject to the terms of each individual card.
- If the referee is already a TRIBE user then the referrer will not be entitled to a referral reward.
- If a friend is referred by multiple TRIBE Creators, you will only receive the referral gift card if your friend signs up using your unique referral link. Should your friend sign up with another Creator’s unique referral link, that friend will receive the gift card reward.
- Referral rewards may be taxable, depending on the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to the referee. You are solely responsible for reporting such items on your tax returns and paying any associated tax liability. You are responsible for getting your own tax advice.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Rules, will be resolved by our management and that decision will be final and binding on all parties.
- TRIBE reserves the right to amend or alter this offer at any time.
- TRIBE reserves the right to void any TRIBE credits and / or gift cards that arise from any behaviour that is not within the spirit of the Program. An example of such behaviour includes any distribution of your referral link in a way that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation.
- If, upon sign up to the TRIBE platform, the referee is located within the UK, USA or Australia, this Agreement is governed by the law of those courts. For all other regions this Agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.