What is a Paid Partnership?
A Paid Partnership is Instagram’s new term for an ‘influencer post’.
What do I need to know?
Paid partnerships are now an Instagram requirement for #ads. So to make it easy for brands like yours, we’ve made it part of TRIBE’s Campaign Builder!
How do I let Creators tag me in their posts?
- When creating a brief in TRIBE’s Campaign Builder, enter the relevant hashtags and Instagram handle for the account you would like to be tagged as a Paid Partnership.
- From within the Instagram app, go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Business’.
- Tap ‘Branded Content’ and toggle off the ‘Require Approvals’ button (this let’s influencers tag you in their approved posts).
What if my brand isn’t on Instagram?
If you don’t have a suitable Instagram account, you can select “I don’t have an Instagram account” in the Campaign Builder (right below where you would enter your instagram handle).
Note: Speak to your Customer Success Manager to discuss your options!
Why is this update important for brands?
Via Facebook’s Ad Manager...
- You can now receive performance insights into the Creator’s post
- You can turn posts with the Paid Partnership tag into Branded Content Ads
To find out more about Paid Partnerships and the benefits for brands, read our blog post!