You are required to keep published posts on top of your feed for at least five (5) hours, and in your social feed for 30 days.
To publish, tap POSTS on the TRIBE app, and tap Approved under the INFLUENCER CAMPAIGNS section.
- Tap PUBLISH TO INSTAGRAM.
- Tap OPEN INSTAGRAM to launch the app.
- Select where you wish to post the content, on your Story or on your Feed.
- Select the photo to upload, and tap Next. Refrain from making changes to the approved post as it has to be published exactly as it was approved.
- Paste the brand’s approved caption.
- Make sure to have followed brief instructions before tapping on Share to finish.
- Tap on PUBLISH TO TWITTER.
- Tap on PUBLISH TO FACEBOOK.
We process payments for published posts within 48 hours, so you should be paid in 2-5 business days, depending on your bank.
Brands can repost your content on the same platform where it appeared for free within 30 days of you publishing it. As you still own the content, they cannot use it outside of socials unless you approve their request to license it.
If you wish to do so, you may remove the post from your feed after 30 days, although most creators choose to keep them.